So I have had a craving for the last little bit, usually they pass after a day or so but this one just won’t go away. Clearly at this point it needs to be fulfilled! So taking it in my own hands to make a “breaded chicken” and spaghetti dish. This one is going to be super simple so I would highly recommend it if you are in a rush or new to the plant based eating!
💥Gardein Turk’y cutlets
💥Your favorite pasta sauce, I just use prego
💥Spaghetti noodles, I like the whole grain but this is preference.
💥1tbs garlic powder
💥1tbs Italian seasoning
💥Salt to taste
💥Pepper to taste
💥(Optional) Parmesan cheese *not vegan*
1) Preheat oven to 450F to cook the breaded cutlets. Place in the oven for 20 min and flip half way though.
2) Boil a pot of water to mix in spaghetti noodles, cook as instructed by box.
3) In a small sauce pan heat up some of the pasta sauce adding the garlic, Italian, and oregano. Stir frequently and keep on moderately low heat.
4) Drain pasta and set aside for a minute.
5) Plate the pasta, some sauce, cutlet then a little more sauce on top. If your adding cheese sprinkle it on top.
Macros: per serving